HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar

Share | 

Sickan's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sickan

PostSubject: Sickan's Application   Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Why do you want to join?
Because Quantum Inc. seems like a good company that I would like to dedicate my time in 0x10^c. Overall you guys seem quite professional, I'm impressed, and surprised that not more people have joined. You don't seem to be overly decisive of how I should spend my time in 0x10^c, and I'll gladly spend my time with you people.

What role you want?
I'd very much like to be an Engineer, as I've been working on compilers for high-level languages down to DASM-16 code. But if that is not possible, I'd want to be a pilot or diplomat, whatever is needed. I'd still write software, though. If possible, I'd actually want to spend some time with each of the jobs, not be constrained to just one.

What's yours timezone?
I live in Sweden, so it's GMT+1, and GMT+2 during summertime. Since summer break is approaching, my timezone won't matter that much anymore, for obvious reasons. (Staying up all night! No misconceptions here.)

How frequently per week you are expecting to play?
I manage to get 40+ hours every week to dedicate to programming, and since being a programming engineer won't be so different, I'll probably just use those hours. Once it's summer break, in 6 weeks, I'll be able to dedicate even more. If I were to be another role, I'd not be as active, since programming is a major hobby of mine.

From 1 to 10, how good you are at that role?
I'd say I'm 5-6 at direct assembly programming. I'm getting better every day though, and once I've learned all the commands I'll be able to develop high-performance applications for the DCPU-16 for sure.

However, once I've worked out the compilers that I've been writing I will be ruthlessly productive. I will be supplying any compilers that I write to other engineers in Quantum Inc. upon request, and add new features to the compilers. I will also be available for writing customized software for any clients the corp might have.

What's yours age?
You might not want me to join for this, but I'm 12 years old. However, I'm not as immature as some others of my age.

When the game is released, will you instantly pay for the game, or will you wait?
I will buy it as fast as I can, hopefully within 24 hours of the first launch of the game. In the event that the multiverse is not set up when the game starts, I will be buying and learning the game in the single player version anyways.

I'm sorry for being a bit vague, but as the game isn't released yet I can't really be sure. A little about me: I'm a perfectionist, I'm capable of focusing on one thing until it's damn well done, I'm ambitous and I like leading people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davichococat

PostSubject: Re: Sickan's Application   Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Well, it's good that you are a programmer: We are focusing to have many programmers, after all, you know the technology will be superior to the firepower in a game such as 0x10c.

Accepted. Welcome. I put you as engineer. Nice application.

I'm not really caring about yours age at all, you seem pretty mature and have nice qualities.

I will update the member list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickan

PostSubject: Re: Sickan's Application   Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sickan's Application   

Back to top Go down

Sickan's Application