Quantum Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 0x10c Corp Quantum Inc.

HomeVgdude999's Application I_icon_mini_indexSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vgdude999's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vgdude999

Vgdude999's Application Empty
PostSubject: Vgdude999's Application   Vgdude999's Application EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Why do you want to join?
I found 0x10c recently and liked it a lot. I was thinking about it last night and realized that there would be no way I could do this alone, so I started looking for a group to join, and this one caught my eye.
What role you want?
I have a basic understanding of how computers work (low level) and can program a little, so my first choice would be hacker in the engineer branch. People always tell me how surprised they are with my computer skills, but only a few of them would apply here. I can do anything from flashing an update to my bios to building a computer to throwing a fully bootable install of Linux onto a flash drive to ???. I also think that would be the most fun for me :D.
I'm also quite good at solving problems between people, so if it's needed I could be a diplomat.
What's yours timezone?
UTC-5
*How frequently per week you are expecting to play?
As often as I can, so at LEAST an hour or so 3 days a week. Again, that's the least I would be on if school lets me.
*From 1 to 10, how good you are at that role?
Can't really figure this out at the moment, but I'll give it a shot. 7-8 for hacker and the same for diplomat.
*What's yours age?
13, but I'm literally turning 14 this Friday, and I think I'm decently mature. At least until my sense of humor is involved, but I can control that.
*When the game is released, will you instantly pay for the game, or will you wait?
I will buy it as soon as I can convince my parents to let me (probably shouldn't be that long).
Back to top Go down
ProfessorOmega
Admin
ProfessorOmega

Vgdude999's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vgdude999's Application   Vgdude999's Application EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Vgdude999's Application Edit%289830%29
Back to top Go down
http://omegafiction.wordpress.com/

Vgdude999's Application
Page 1 of 1