Quantum Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 0x10c Corp Quantum Inc.

HomeNom_Nosaurus's Application I_icon_mini_indexSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nom_Nosaurus's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nom_Nosaurus

Nom_Nosaurus's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nom_Nosaurus's Application   Nom_Nosaurus's Application EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Why do you want to join?
I'm excited for the game, and as my combat skills are lackluster, a group that doesn't antagonize others sounds right up my alley. The economic side of the game also intrigues me, and I'd like to market a few products.
What role you want?
Either a diplomat or an engineer. I have some skills in blender and AutoCAD, as well as designing electronic hardware. Software however... can't do it. In regards to the diplomat position, I am studying government, economics and civil law in high school.
What's yours timezone?
EST
*How frequently per week you are expecting to play?
Depends, weekdays are definitely not as free as weekends. Also, summer break is coming up, so that throws another loop.
*From 1 to 10, how good you are at that role?
8/10 Engineer, 8/10 Diplomat
*What's yours age?
*When the game is released, will you instantly pay for the game, or will you wait?
I will get the game asap.

Question of my own, in regards to the corp. As the game is not out as of yet, and we are operating on Notch's proclamations of what will be in the game, do we have any plan on how to operate? For instance, will we be a literal think-tank, all huddled in a sector designing new things, or will we be mostly out and about, relaying our discoveries and research.
Back to top Go down
ProfessorOmega
Admin
ProfessorOmega

PostSubject: Re: Nom_Nosaurus's Application   Nom_Nosaurus's Application EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Nom_Nosaurus's Application Denied-stamp

Be more descriptive in your reasons to join.
Back to top Go down
http://omegafiction.wordpress.com/
Davichococat
Davichococat

PostSubject: Re: Nom_Nosaurus's Application   Nom_Nosaurus's Application EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:29 am

The rest of yours application was nice, so I am giving you another chance to post an app. But like Omega said, just put a bit more effort.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nom_Nosaurus's Application   Nom_Nosaurus's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nom_Nosaurus's Application
Page 1 of 1