Quantum Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 0x10c Corp Quantum Inc.

HomeJackDawson's Application I_icon_mini_indexSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JackDawson's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JackDawson

JackDawson's Application Empty
PostSubject: JackDawson's Application   JackDawson's Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Why do you want to join?
The corporation info that this corp posted is very thorough and thought out. I like the idea of a non-waring corp. The only time to go to war is ONLY if forced into it. Not "just cuzz". I also like the idea of unity within a corp or clan. Strength is not always about numbers, its about how well you work together.

What role you want?
I would be open to any position. Diplomat or Engineer or any other role you feel I could be placed in. As I posted in the thread on the main 0x10c forums, I have no preference and I have knowledge and experience of each category. Including web host / server Moderator / Administrator.

What's yours timezone?
GMT -5 ( USA Eastern )

*How frequently per week you are expecting to play?
More then 50 hours a week it seems like.

*From 1 to 10, how good you are at that role?
Unknown since Notch has not really given us the game yet. However I strive to learn and progress as quickly in any role I am put into with the best of my abilities.

*What's yours age?

*When the game is released, will you instantly pay for the game, or will you wait?
Pay for it with the first paycheck I get.
Back to top Go down
ProfessorOmega
Admin
ProfessorOmega

PostSubject: Re: JackDawson's Application   JackDawson's Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Why are you joining us if you are already part of Blue Suns?
Back to top Go down
http://omegafiction.wordpress.com/
JackDawson

PostSubject: Re: JackDawson's Application   JackDawson's Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:01 pm

ProfessorOmega wrote:
Why are you joining us if you are already part of Blue Suns?

I'm not. Ask them. They will tell you I'm not. The reason I left is do to the fact that their website forum doesn't work for me. They have a new domain that is part of the Enjiin hosting plan. The 403 Forbidden access error kept happening. Not to mention the enjiin forum hosting site is having a LOT of issues with cross threading and cross profiling of the different corps. So since I could no longer be a part of their corp. .I spent over 24 hours trying to decide where to go from there. You can ask them when I last left their corp, they will tell you and they will tell you why.
Back to top Go down
Davichococat
Davichococat

PostSubject: Re: JackDawson's Application   JackDawson's Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Then, consider yourself as a part of Quantum Inc. Nice application.

Can I put you as engineer?
Back to top Go down
JackDawson

PostSubject: Re: JackDawson's Application   JackDawson's Application EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:05 pm

I would be happy to be an engineer. I do know coding with the DCPU but I also love the idea of ship design and repair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JackDawson's Application   JackDawson's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

JackDawson's Application
Page 1 of 1