Quantum Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 0x10c Corp Quantum Inc.

HomeApplication Guidelines  I_icon_mini_indexSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProfessorOmega
Admin
ProfessorOmega

Application Guidelines  Empty
PostSubject: Application Guidelines    Application Guidelines  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Application Guidelines.

Roles:

Engineer

The engineers are these which make our devices(ships and others) work. They deal with programming, architecture, power consumption, space saving, economy of resources and repairing. They are fundamental for the proper work of ships, and also try to make it more friendly for these which use them. To become a Engineer, you must have at least basic knowledge of the DCPU's language and how it interacts with things around, and the general architecture and usage of the ship, like power consumption.

Engineer Subgroups: Hacker, Computer Dev, Ship Engie

Pilot

It's self explanatory: They pilot the ships, of course! Exploring, mining, fighting and carrying: it's all the pilot's job. Whenever it's needed to cross the vast space of 0x10c, they are called. It's important to have the pilots: They defend the corporation, they mine and find new resources, steal and attack others when it's needed. They must have good ability with the keyboard and the mouse, good reactions, speed and multitasking. To become a pilot, you will need all that.

Pilot Subgroups: Soldier, Combat Pilot, Long Distance Pilot

Diplomat

The diplomats will take care of our relations with other groups. When it's needed to call peace or even declare war, they will be called. The diplomats also trade with the other groups and choose the best price so both sides get satisfied. Diplomats are fundamental to our relations to everyone. To become a diplomat, you need good knowledge of English, charisma and manage prices.

Diplomat Subgroups: Trader, Peace-Keeper, Spy

The format is:
(If there's an "*", it means "optional".)
Code:
[b]Why do you want to join?[/b]
[b]What role you want?[/b]
[b]What's yours timezone?[/b]
[b]*How frequently per week you are expecting to play?[/b]
[b]*From 1 to 10, how good you are at that role?[/b]
[b]*What's yours age?[/b]
[b]*When the game is released, will you instantly pay for the game, or will you wait?[/b]

Either me or Davichococat will approve your application (Generally, Davi is more generous with applications while I like to research the person first.)
If accepted, you are now a part of the corporation!

Else, please wait a period of 30 days if you want to make another application.
Back to top Go down
http://omegafiction.wordpress.com/

Application Guidelines
Page 1 of 1