Quantum Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the 0x10c Corp Quantum Inc.

HomeParadon's delicious application. I_icon_mini_indexSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradon's delicious application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradon

Paradon's delicious application. Empty
PostSubject: Paradon's delicious application.   Paradon's delicious application. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:44 pm

First of all, I'd like to say: Hey there! I'm Paradon, Sickan's IRL friend.

Why do you want to join?

I'm looking forward to hopefully playing with you. You guys seem like a nicely organised group tolerating almost anyone, as long as they aren't really stupid. I hope and I don't think you will be accepting people whose acts like a 6 year old. Also, can't forget to mention that the 0x10c topic looked really nice and inviting.
What role you want?

I could probably help anyone with pretty much any kind of stuff, as long as it's not super-complicated coding. I can a bit of DCPU-16 coding and plan on learning more. I often get along pretty well with strangers. Though I might soon find out they're morons, then I'll just dislike them. :u.

If I had to chose one and stick to it, I'd chose piloting. I'd love to be a half time delivery boy/transporter/taxi and half-time fighter, sneaking up on my target, hacking them to lose their energy, then sneak in and steal a bunch of valuables.

What's yours timezone?

+1 hour. (Sweden)
*How frequently per week you are expecting to play?

This question is a little tricky. I don't usally count how many hours I sit at the computer, but I'd guess it's ~8 hours a day. Out of those hours, I don't know how much I'll play 0x10c. I'll hopefully find something fun to do, and play often. I can't predict the future. :/

*From 1 to 10, how good you are at that role?

That role? x)
I don't think scaling myself for anything before the game is out is a very good idea. The game might have a really diffrent feel than other games, which I might be really bad at. (but I'll of course improve later on if the game is really hard)

*What's yours age?

I recently had my birthday (5th of april), and I'm now 14 years old.

*When the game is released, will you instantly pay for the game, or will you wait?

If everything goes well, I'll buy it within the first few days of launch.
Back to top Go down
Davichococat
Davichococat

PostSubject: Re: Paradon's delicious application.   Paradon's delicious application. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Welcome. I will put you as pilot, are you fine with that?

Paradon's delicious application. Edit%289830%29
Updating the member list.

And yes, we are planning to be a mature corporation. It's very annoying to deal with immature people, and it's not the helpful guys someone wants in a clan.
Back to top Go down
Paradon

PostSubject: Re: Paradon's delicious application.   Paradon's delicious application. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm fine with being a pilot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradon's delicious application.   Paradon's delicious application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Paradon's delicious application.
Page 1 of 1